How we help
The Bethel Doula Service provides help and emotional support to vulnerable, isolated and asylum seeking women in Birmingham who are pregnant.
We help expectant and new mothers in Birmingham by:
- Providing a friendly birth partner
- Helping to find essentials such as baby clothes, nappies and moses baskets
- Providing breast feeding support
- Hosting a weekly Mother & Baby group
- Running a fortnightly Parent Education & Health class
- Providing friendly emotional support
If you need our help, or know someone in Birmingham who does, you can email us or call 0121 661 4276 to make a confidential referral.